Back to the soil. "EcoEco Cycle activity"
This recycling activity is about considering the burden on nature, reusing what can be used and aiming to form a “natural recycling society” that considers the harmonious coexistence of people and nature.
- Pruned branches and leaves will be ground and used as mulching material
- Make safe and healthy organic soil on-site and use it for our landscape gardening.
- Use the trimmed branches and branches that we collected from our site to make posts for our gardening work.
- Use collected branches and logs for creative products and sell them at landscaping and garden shops during the four seasons.
- Plants that have grown large enough are collected then used in making new garden.
Finding landscaping companies that do this is pretty rare, so it is still a small initiative.Finding landscaping companies that do this is pretty rare, so it is still a small initiative.
However, if clients use the recycled products listed above and by gathering more support, the initiative can become a big thing.
Use the natural things
Please contact us if you find yourself agreeing with this initiative.
Let’s share information and craft new ideas together!
- Where you can join our Eco cycle approach.
- Hadano Farm (Recycle farm)
- Shiki Factory (Recycle factory)
- Shiki workshop（Public relations room）
We provide fabulous service.
We welcome requests for work such as planting of trees and flowers as well as construction of wood decks, fences and gates.